[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Updates

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Fri May 15 13:45:23 EDT 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

As you have heard, there is a cookout TONIGHT at 6pm at Nick Shay's
house (27 N. Lancaster).  I hope to see you there!

Also, there is a meeting this Wednesday, May 20th at 7:15pm in Morton
318.  Katie Hendrickson will be teaching us how to use a SMART Board.
We hope that this meeting will draw many members and non-members.  In
order to do so, I made a flier for you to print out and put up wherever
you see fit (Morton, McCracken, etc).  So please print out a few copies
of the flier and hang them where you would like.  Thanks for taking the
time and helping OUCTM!

Thanks,
Eric Sustar
OUCTM PR Chair