[Ouctm-l] Meeting Minutes 2-25-09 AND REMINDERS

Sarah Russell sr906205 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 22:47:48 EST 2009

OUCTM members,

**Please glance through this email as I have several points to address!**

1. TODAY'S MEETING
Today we welcomed Superintendent William Wittman from Tri-County Career
Center. Check out the minutes for some great resume and cover letter
writing advice (especially the Q&A part; some great questions were asked)!
Also, a few extra printouts of his PowerPoint presentation are available on
the OUCTM board on 2nd floor of McCracken, so swing by and pick one up if
you missed out!

2. BEAD SALE
Don't forget that our Bead Sale fundraiser is TOMORROW NIGHT from 11PM-1AM.
We'll be meeting up on Court Street on the corner by Chase Bank. Come join
your fellow mathletes and help us earn some money for OUCTM!

3. CONFERENCES
The application for the OCTM Leadership and NCTM Conferences are due THIS
SUNDAY, MARCH 1. We have the funding to send SIX members! Please get your
apps in to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!

4. SOCIAL
We are in the planning process for a Pi Day Social on Saturday, March 14,
and we'd like your ideas! (Bowling? Movie? Party? Potluck?) Email
ouctm at ohio.edu to let us know how you'd like to celebrate a mathlete's
favorite holiday! :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

--