[Ouctm-l] OUCTM Meeting TONIGHT

Eric Sustar es860306 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:26:13 EST 2009

Hey OUCTM Members!

Our next meeting will be TONIGHT, February 25th, at 7:15 P.M. in
McCracken 109.  It's going to be a good one, so don't miss out!  William
Wittman, the Superintendent of Tri-County Career Center, will be
speaking about resume writing.  Please come and try to bring as many
math education major friends as possible.  Due to the nature of this
meeting, we ask that you dress professionally.  :-)

Okay, so here's the recap:

OUCTM Meeting