[Oafcs] Spring Wellness Challenge

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Mon Mar 10 15:16:09 EDT 2014

Welcome Spring!
Once again OSU Extension is inviting us to participate in their Spring "Live Healthy, Live Well" program. I have attached a flyer that gives the facts and a news release that provides a bit more info.

If you sign up via those links, or the one I included below, you will be part of an OAFCS specific group. Thanks to Carol Chandler for providing the opportunity for us to be 'tracked' as a group. It will be interesting to learn how many people participate during each season.

Although I haven't been the most dedicated participant, I do enjoy reading all of the great emails and suggestions for leading a healthier lifestyle. Please consider joining-it is free and easy!

http://go.osu.edu/SpOAFCS

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor and Chair, FCS Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University