[Oafcs] Bylaws attached this time...

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:37:36 EST 2014

Attached you should find a copy of the Bylaws with proposed changes highlighted in green. This document seems to have a mind of its own so there still could be unresolved typos-sorry!

Per the Bylaws, we will be voting on the changes at the Annual Business Meeting to be held at Annual Conference-April 12, 2014. This is your notification 30 days prior to the meeting.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Board members-sorry if you received this twice but some people don't seem to be getting messages from the listserv.

See you soon!

(Sorry-listserv rejected it the first time because I tried to send to Board and list together-too many addresses. When I resent, forgot the attachment).

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor and Chair, FCS Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University
800 Martinsburg Rd.