[Oafcs] Bylaws changes

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:37:45 EST 2014

Attached you should find a copy of the Bylaws with proposed changes highlighted in green. This document seems to have a mind of its own so there still could be unresolved typos-sorry!

Per the Bylaws, we will be voting on the changes at the Annual Business Meeting to be held at Annual Conference-April 12, 2014. This is your notification 30 days prior to the meeting.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Board members-sorry if you received this twice but some people don't seem to be getting messages from the listserv.

See you soon!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS
Professor and Chair, FCS Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University