[Oafcs] OAFCS deadline extended

Candace Fox Candace.Fox at mvnu.edu
Sun Mar 16 19:07:27 EDT 2014

Please see the attached document which highlights the OAFCS Conference. The early bird deadline has been extended but please respond quickly. The links in the document should work but feel free to contact Dr. Virginia Draa at  vdraa at sbcglobal.net or Donna Anderson, Registrar, at danderson02 at yahoo.com or me at cfox at mvnu.edu with questions.

Come hear about AAFCS and the proposed Academy. The committee has an exciting meeting planned so we hope to see you there!

Candace K. Fox, PhD, CFCS, CFLE
Professor and Department Chair
Family and Consumer Sciences Department
Mount Vernon Nazarene University