[Newman-l] MISSED INFORMATION

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:35:50 EST 2016

Hello all,

I apologize for the second email, but I missed a couple of events this week!

Thursday evening there will be a holy hour of adoration from 6-7 at Christ the King

Following Holy Hour at 7pm, Jimmy will be leading a euchre training session for those who would like to participate in the tournament but are unsure how to play or need a refresher. This will take place at the Holy Family Center. Bring s friend to learn with!

Okay now I think that is officially everything for this week, have a great week!

Paige Lanning

OU Catholics PR Chair