[Newman-l] Unsubscribing

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:44:37 EDT 2015

Hello all!

*This message is to alumni who would like to be removed from the email list. If you are a current student or would like to continue receiving Newman emails, please disregard this message*

For all alumni that no longer wish to receive the weekly emails from the Newman group, please go to the link http://listserv.ohio.edu/mailman/listinfo/newman-l. At the very bottom of the page, there is an option to type in your email and unsubscribe from the list. If you no longer wish to receive the emails but still want to keep up with the group, please visit our new Facebook page, OU Catholics! If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to email me! Thank you and God bless!

-Paige Lanning

OU Catholics Public Relations Chair

Newman-l Info Page
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Newman-l Archives. Using Newman-l: To post a message to all the list members, send ...