[Newman-l] Week 6

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:21:15 EDT 2015

Hello everyone! It's week 6, which means we have officially made it a third of the way through the semester, plus, it's only a 4 day week!!!

[cid:2a835a52-e9cc-4b90-860e-dc73fc4626da]

Here are the announcements for this week:

Monday - Women's bible study is tonight from 8-9. After the bible study I would like to have a short 5-10 minute meeting with all the ladies to talk about ideas for Ladies for the Lord this year. I have some potential great ideas!

Tuesday - The Rosary will be prayed at 8:30pm at Christ the King

Wednesday - Newman night! Mass at 5:30, dinner at 6:00, meeting at 7:15! Please remember to sign in as soon as you get there!

Thursday - Softball! We suffered a tough loss last week, so we need to make a comeback! Anyone who is interested in playing, please be at the intramural fields next to Riverpark apartments between 5:30 and 5:45 with your student ID! Also, there is no Theology Thursday this week.

Friday - No class!!!! Looking for something to do on your day off? Look no further because we are having a social event! During the day, some students will be at the Holy Family Center watching movies and playing games on the xbox kinect! If you can't make it during the day, no worries! We will also be having at event in the evening from 6:30 until about 9:30. We will be playing mafia! If you don't know how to play or you've never heard of it, come to the Holy Family Center to check it out!

Keep in mind for later down the road: Fall retreat is coming up on October 16th! We will have more details for you in the weeks to follow

That's it for announcements, have a great week everyone!

-Paige Lanning

PR Chair