[Newman-l] Week 5

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 22 10:38:10 EDT 2015

Hello everyone! I hope everyone isn't knee deep in homework because we've made it almost a third of the way through the semester!
Apologies for the late email, we had some technical difficulties to take care of.
Here are the announcements for this week:

Tuesday - The rosary will be prayed tonight at 8:30pm at Christ the King

Wednesday - Newman night! Mass at 5:30 in the chapel, dinner at 6:00, and meeting at 7:15. Hope everyone can make it! Once again, please                            sign in when you get there, even if you come late! We will be using the sign in sheets to place you into groups! Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have your money for OU Catholics apparel at Wednesday's meeting! If we do not have your money by Wednesday, we unfortunately cannot order you a shirt.

Thursday - Holy hour is held every Thursday from 6-7 at Christ the King. Adoration and confession are offered at this time.
                  - The first "Theology Thursday" will be held from 8-9 at the Holy Family Center! Come check it out!
                  - The Pregnancy Resource Center banquet is Thursday at 6:30 at Nelson. All are welcome! Don't forget, if you signed up to volunteer                            with Sharon, please be there!

Friday - The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed at 3:00pm at St. Paul.
            - Social event! Jimmy will be taking a group to Strouds Run Friday night to hang out! Come hang out at this awesome state park and                        unwind at the end of the week! Jimmy will be leaving from the Christ the King parking lot at 6:30pm. If you can drive to Strouds                            please let Jimmy know!

That's it for announcements, have a great week!

-Paige Lanning
PR Chair