[Newman-l] Week 4

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 13:51:56 EDT 2015

Hello everyone and welcome to week 4! I hope everyone is surviving the semester and isn't getting too stressed out about midterms!

                                                                  [cid:8bd8178a-53f9-479e-9b09-1e22eea38038]

Here are the announcements for this week:

-Tonight: Women's bible study will be from 8-9 at the Holy Family Center

-Tuesday: Austin will be praying the rosary at 8:30pm at Christ the King

-Wednesday: Newman night! Mass at 5:15, dinner at 6:00, and our meeting at 7:15. Hope to see everyone there! As a reminder, please make sure you sign in this week, even if you come late! We will be using the sign in sheets this week to split into groups, so if you do not sign in you will not be placed in a group, which makes things difficult on our end. Please sign in on Wednesday!

-Thursday: For everyone interested in softball, we have a game at 6:00! Please please please sign up for softball if you're interested! We still only have 5 people signed up, which is not enough to play! To keep us from losing our money, we we need enough people for a team so we don't have to forfeit every week! If you are unsure how to sign up for intramurals, please see either Jacob or I after Wednesday's meeting and we would be glad to help you sign up.

-Friday: The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed every Friday afternoon at 3:00 at St. Paul. If you are unsure what the divine mercy chaplet is or don't know how to pray it, Austin and Christopher would be glad to help you on Fridays.

-Saturday: For everyone that is interested in helping out Habitat for Humanity this Saturday, Kristina will be leaving from the parking lot at Christ the King at 8:15am to head to Nelsonville, and will be returning to Athens around 2:30. If you are interested in helping out this great cause, please sign up or talk to Kristina at the meeting on Wednesday.

That's it for this week's announcements, have a great week!

-Paige Lanning

Public Relations Chair