[Newman-l] MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 9 19:50:12 EST 2015

Hey all!

Sorry for the second email, I forgot a few important things to share (week 12 is getting to me)

There is a lot of info in this email but please take the time to read it, as we need lots of help this month.

A message from Kristina: There are many service opportunities offered this month! Come help out with any that interest you!

Again, Parent's Night Out is this Saturday from 4-7. We need more volunteers to help as we do not have enough for the amount of kids that are signed up! Please consider taking a few hours out of your Saturday to help!

The Giving Tree will be set up at Christ the King on  November 23 and 24. If you are interested, the times can be set depending on when people can help. If you are sticking around after finals, they need help passing out the giving tree items on December 13.

The parish has a Thanksgiving dinner every year and they ask students to help out. It will be November 22 starting at 4:45 pm. If you can go to another mass besides 6 pm that would be ideal if not, you can still help! If a group wants to go to a different mass together let Kristina know and she can set something up.

 Are you an underclassman and know you will have extra swipes at the end of this semester? We are doing a food and item drive for both Good Works and the Athens Catholic Food Pantry. Anyone have an empty box we can use? If so contact Kristina. Last day to donate (which you can ALWAYS donate) is the last day of class (Tuesday) before Thanksgiving. If you have things to donate after that date let Kristina know and she can make another trip to those places.

If you have any questions please contact Kristina. Help us out and get in some service hours in the process!

Thanks everyone!

Paige Lanning

PR Chair