[Newman-l] Holy Cow Week 12! IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 9 17:22:25 EST 2015

Hidy ho neighbors!

We're blowing right through this semester, it's week 12! Important info regarding this week below!

Here are the announcements this week:

Tonight: Women's bible study is from 8-9 at the Holy Family Center

Tuesday: The rosary will be prayed at 8:30pm at Christ the King

Wednesday: Veteran's Day. Even though there is no class on Wednesday,REGULAR NEWMAN NIGHT ACTIVITIES WILL GO ON AS USUAL! That means that there will still be mass at 5:30 dinner at 6:00 and our meeting at 7:15. Join us if you can! (Or stay home in your pajamas all day, that sounds great too). Make sure you thank a veteran/active service member on Wednesday!

Thursday: Theology Thursday will be from 8-9 in the Knights of Columbus room. Also at 8:00 there will be a last planning meeting for Parent's Night Out.

Friday: The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed at 3pm at St. Paul

Saturday: Parent's Night Out! Parent's Night Out will be this Saturday from 4-7 at the Holy Family Center. As of right now there are about 30 kids signed up to attend, which means we need more volunteers to help us! If you are at all interested in helping out on Saturday please see Kristina or myself. We need all the help we can get!

That's it for announcements, have a great week!

Paige Lanning
PR Chair