[Newman-l] Holy Cow it's Week 13!

Lanning, Paige pl698611 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 18:36:13 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

We're cruisin' right through the semester, it's week 13! Just remember this is our last full week of classes before Thanksgiving!

Here are the announcements this week:

November 23/24 we will be setting up the giving tree at Christ the King. If you would like to help, please let Paul know what time you are available.

Tonight: Women's Bible study is tonight from 8-9. If you signed up for the euchre tournament committee, there is a meeting tonight at 8:00 at the Holy Family Center.

Tuesday: The rosary will be prayed at 8:30pm at Christ the King

Wednesday: Newman night! Mass at 5:30, dinner at 6, and our meeting is at 7:15. This week, Sister Rita Clare and Sister Maria Clare of the Franciscan Sisters, T.O.R. will be visiting us from Steubenville for our meeting so be sure to be there this week!

Thursday: There is no Theology Thursday for the remainder of the semester.

Friday: The Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed at 3pm at St. Paul.

Sunday: The parish's Thanksgiving dinner will be held this Sunday and they have asked for our help. If you are available (please try and make it to a different mass time) please be at the Holy Family Center at 4:45 and expect to be there until about 6:30. The parish really appreciates the help so try to make it if you can!

One last note: students with flex points and extra meals left over at the end of each week, consider donating your extra swipes to the Athens Catholic Food Pantry by purchasing non-perishable items in the markets and bringing it to the Holy Family Center. Contact Kristina if you have any questions!

That's it for this week's announcements, have a great week!

Paige Lanning

PR Chair