[Newman-l] Fwd: Saturday February 23

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 00:50:59 EST 2013

Just thought I would forward this to you all.

Sent from my iPhone

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
   Communication Science and Disorders
       Linguistics
       Psychology
       TEFL Certificate
+1 740 391 3354

Begin forwarded message:

From: Keith Wasserman <keith at good-works.net<mailto:keith at good-works.net>>
Date: February 18, 2013, 11:00:47 PM EST
To: Wasserman Keith <keith at good-works.net<mailto:keith at good-works.net>>
Subject: Saturday February 23

Friends,

I write in the HOPE that you might support or come to the Good Works WALK scheduled for Saturday February 23. Registration begins at 8:30 am and the five engaging and educational WALK experiences follow.

This year, we have 5 WALK experiences planned for adults and children of all ages including the mini walk for people who find it difficult to walk.  All the walks are described at this web site:  www.goodworkswalk.net<http://www.goodworkswalk.net>

If you are not able to participate but want to support us, please visit us on-line at our WALK website and click on DONATE NOW.
All funds raised from the WALK will go to support the Good Works Timothy House.

Love is a verb,

Keith Wasserman

WALK MISSION:

1) Creatively inspire and inform participants of all ages about the problems people without homes face and issues of poverty in rural Appalachian Ohio; and to say to people struggling with poverty, “Your are not alone.”

2) Raise 1/3 of the annual support for the Good Works Timothy House, a shelter for people without homes in southeastern Ohio.