[Newman-l] NEWMAN FUNDRIASING FOR THE NEXT WEEK

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 19 18:38:40 EDT 2012

Happy Friday All!

Here's what is going on in the Newman Fundraising world for the next week:

  *   Tomorrow, 10/20, Leaf Raking at 8am (be at PC around 7:45am)

  *   Tuesday, 10/23, Yard Work at 8am (until around 11am)
     *   contact me about rides to this-need exact number please :)

  *   Next Saturday, 10/27 Prepping a House for Rent (cleaning walls, etc)
     *   time will most likely be around noon, but more info to come at Wednesday's meeting. Mark your calendars now though!

Please feel free to call, text or email me back if you are interested in helping with anything! I am welcome to any and all questions too. As always dress accordingly to the task. Remember, as Catholics we have a call to service and this work directly impacts our community.

Thank you to all who have been helping-I really appreciate it. Only a few more weeks of this guys! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Blessings,

Megan Norris

330-631-7044

mn175810 at ohio.edu