[Newman-l] Newman Meeting Tomorrow Night

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 18:27:04 EDT 2012

Our Newman meeting TOMORROW is conveniently covering
THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

In case you've been living under a rock: There are TWO exciting events happening within the next 24 hours that relate to this week's meeting topic!

1. Presidential Debate - TONIGHT @ 9:00PM

The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which citizens will ask questions of the candidates on foreign and domestic issues.  Candidates each will have two minutes to respond, and an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate a discussion.  Town meeting participants will be undecided voters.

  *   Topic: Town meeting format including foreign and domestic policy
  *   Air Time: 9:00-10:30PM
  *   Location: Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY

2. President Barack Obama is visiting our very own COLLEGE GREEN

TOMORROW @ 3:00PM!

We are still having our meeting TOMORROW at the Parish Center.  In the event the president's speech and appearance continue past 7:15PM, our meeting will be delayed and adjusted accordingly.
If you are attending the president's speech tomorrow, please stop by the Parish Center afterwards and share your experience!

P.S. Is it by coincidence that President Obama has decided to make an appearance in Athens on the very night of Newman's Presidential Election meeting?
I think not!