[Newman-l] Week 9-Symbolism of Bible Food

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 00:40:18 EDT 2012

Hey Newman members!

This Wednesday at 7:15 PM we will have a meeting at the Parish Center.  The meeting topic is on the symbolism of the Bible food.  Who doesn't like talking about food and the Bible, right?! It will be a great and fun meeting, so please come!  Here are some more announcements:

-Tomorrow (Tuesday), Guys for God meeting will take place at the PC at 8:00 PM.  Don't be afraid to show your faith and have fun! If you have any questions, contact Ryan.

-Wednesday, there will be a small Mass in the PC at 5:15 PM.  As always, there will be FREE food!!

-If you want to purchase/order a Newman shirt, please give the money to Nancy at Wednesday's meeting.  It is $15 per shirt, $20 per sweatshirt, and $25 per hoodie.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask Nancy!

-Thursday, Ladies for the Lord will be having a meeting at 6:30 PM at the PC.  We will be eating spooky food, talking about God, and carving pumpkins! If you plan on carving a pumpkin, please bring one! If you need a pumpkin and cannot get one, Lauren will be able to purchase one for you and you can pay her back.  Please contact her if you are able to attend and have any questions or concerns.

-Save the date!! On November 4th, there will be a St. Joseph's Cathedral field trip in Columbus, Ohio.  Plan on leaving at 8:30 AM.  It is going to be a great time and a great experience! Please email or text Lauren if you are interested in going on this trip! Transportation will be provided.

-Another Save the date!!  On November 16th, 17th, and 18th we will be having Retreat!  There will be more details and information about it later.

-Please make sure you contact Megan if you have any interests or questions about Rent-A-Newmaner!  It is a great way to give back and get involved with the community.  We can use all the help we can get!

I hope you all had a great weekend and good luck in your classes this week!!  I hope to see you all on Wednesday!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair