[Newman-l] READ BY SUNDAY NIGHT PLEASE

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 13 10:56:00 EDT 2012

                                                HAPPY HOMECOMING EVERYONE!

What: Rent A Newmaner Fundraising Event (YARD WORK)

When: Monday, October 15. Leave the PC at 4pm.
                if you want to help but can't come until maybe 5 or another time, let me know. We can work with this.

Where: A parishioners home in Athens. Rides will be provided.

Why: Jesus called us to help others, it makes you feel good, and Newman cannot be as awesome without funds to pay for things.

WHO: YOU seriously Newman would be nothing without its members involvement.

Please let Megan (mn175810 at ohio.edu or 330-631-7044) know by Sunday Night if you would like to help. Also direct any questions to her.