[Newman-l] Newman Homecoming Weekend Events!!

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:17:34 EDT 2012

GET YOUR FOOTBALL GAME TICKET TODAY!

1) Go to the Convo TODAY between 8:30AM-5:00PM
2) SHOW YOUR STUDENT ID
3) They will hand you a FREE ticket for the game!

DON'T WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY (they will be sold out before then!)

Newman Homecoming Weekend Events

Friday Night - 11:00PM - 2:30AM
Fundraiser: Selling Food
On the corner of Court & Union Street
Stop by if you're out and about during this time!
Contact Megan Norris @ mn175810 at ohio.edu

Saturday Morning - 11:30AM - 1:00PM at the Parish Center
Service Opportunity: Church Cleanup
Join us after the parade to help clean St. Paul and Christ the King. We will be working with the high school youth group to clean up the churchyards and straighten up the inside. We're proud to have places of worship so let's help take care of them!
Contact Sarah Nimeth @ sn309208 at ohio.edu if you're attending

Saturday Afternoon - Meet @ 1:00PM at the Parish Center
Football Game!
Let's cheer on our fellow Newmaners who are on the football team!

Saturday Evening - 5:30PM (or after the game) at the Parish Center
Dinner with Alumni
Following the football game we're hosting a FREE DINNER! Stop by after the game for free food and to meet former Newmaners!