[Newman-l] Week 6-Initiation/Unity

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:36:03 EDT 2012

Hey Newman Members!!!

TONIGHT we have our Newman meeting at Christ the King Parish Center at 7:15 PM!!  Get ready to have a wonderful time and becoming one!  So please come!  If you are an old member, don't forget to bring your cross necklace! Here are the other announcements for the future events:

-TONIGHT there will be Mass at 5:15 PM at Christ the King Parish Center.  Remember, there is free dinner afterwards!!

-Don't forget to pray to St. Francis! His feast day is tomorrow (October 4th).

-This Friday (October 5th), there will be a baking party at the Parish Center at 4:00 PM. We will be making foods for our bake sales that will be this weekend.  The baking party also covers an event for Give Kids The World...so come if you love to bake with friends! If you just like baking and you aren't going to GKTW, then that's fine! The more, the better!

-The bake sale will take place after every Mass this weekend.  Saturday: 5:00 PM at Christ the King.  Sunday: 8:30 AM at St. Paul's, 10:00 AM at Christ the King, 11:30 AM at St. Paul's, and 6:00 PM at Christ the King.  Come support our group!

-2nd Payment for Give Kids the World is Due October 10th. Contact Amanda if you have any questions.

-On October 21st, We will be attending Latin Mass in Columbus.  We will meet at 7:00 AM at Christ the King Parish Center.  Let Dakota know if you are interested.  Also, after Latin Mass we will be back just in time for Father Pat's retirement party that will be held at Christ the King Parish Center at 2:00 PM!  So attend if you are able.

-Don't forget, October is the month of the Rosary! Keep up our devotion to Mary!

That is all for now!  I hope everyone has a good rest of the day and hopefully I will see you all tonight!!

AMDG,

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair