[Newman-l] UCM- Service Opportunity

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:45:04 EDT 2012

Hey guys!!!

We are helping out at UCM this Saturday from 11-3:30 (or whenever clean up is done can be a lot earlier!!) Serving Lunch starts at 1. It is a soup kitchen and we will be helping serve food and such. Please let me know if you are interested in coming. The address is below and we will meet there at 10:45. EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE COMING!!

United Campus Ministry (Center for Spiritual Growth & Social Justice)
18 N. College Street (block and a half from College Green

Amanda Lockwood
Service Chair