[Newman-l] Retreat Info: URGENT

Altenbach, Ryan ra628110 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:27:04 EST 2012

Hey Newmaners,
As you hopefully know, Fall Retreat is coming up this wekend. A few things you'll need to know before we go. First off, if you have not paid yet, please give your money to Megan at Wednesday's meeting, or contact me if you can't make it to the meeting but still want to go to retreat. Again, $25 with the shirt, $20 without it. If you still want to go, you MUST pat by Wednesday. Shirt sizes will be recorded Wednesday as well. We will be leaving from the PC by 5:00, so please arrive NO LATER THAN 4:50. If you are available to drive, please get in contact with me. We may need one more car. A late car will be available if necessary, please let me know if you'll need a spot in the late car. Be sure to bring some warm clothes, as we will be outside and it's getting cold again.
Be ready for an awesome experience! Please email me with any additional questions. See you all Friday!
-Ryan Altenbach