[Newman-l] OPEN SPOT FOR Give Kids the World

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 18:29:07 EST 2012

Hey Guys,

There is ONE open spot for Give kids the world trip in Janurary (Jan 2-8). If you are 100% interested and want to go or wanted to go in the beginning of year.... Here's your chance!!! Please let me know by SATURDAY AT 5PM!! We are going to do this on a first come first serve basis. Please contact me via email (al386308 at Ohio.edu) or Phone (610)-220-4475. I Need to have you fill out paper work and money by November 28th!

Thanks,
Amanda Lockwood

PS any questions feel free to contact me asap!