[Newman-l] Week 12-Miracles

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 12 20:43:37 EST 2012

Hey everyone!

This Wednesday at 7:15 PM at the PC, we will be having our Newman meeting! The meeting is on miracles.  We will be talking about interesting topics and miracles Jesus had performed, so come and have fun!! Here are the future announcements:

-Men, NO Guys for God tomorrow!

-Wednesday, a group of us will be praying the Rosary at 4:45 PM at the Parish Center before the 5:15 Mass.

-Wednesday there will be Mass at Christ the King Parish Center in the Chapel at 5:15 PM.  Free dinner will be served afterwards.

-Ladies for the Lord will be on Thursday night.  Since the new Breaking Dawn part 2 movie will be out that night, we are taking a trip to the Athena Grand movie theater (I know....how girly can we get? but hey, it will be well worth it!). There is a showing at 10:00 PM and 12:05 AM.  If we cannot get tickets for the 10:00 PM movie, then we will go to the 12:05 AM one. WE ARE GETTING TICKETS TOMORROW EVENING (Tuesday)! PLEASE contact me (740-336-8998) or Lauren (513-304-7882) to let us know if you would like us to get your ticket in advance and you could pay us back later.  Text us by 5:00 PM tomorrow or earlier...NO LATER!! Guys, you are welcome to come as well...we can share the love!

-This weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday), we will have our Newman Retreat! It will be in Portsmith. Meet at the Parish Center at 4:45 PM on Friday and there will also be rides given!  We will be back to Athens by 1:30 PM at the latest on Sunday.  Contact Ryan if you have ANY questions!  He will send out an email will full details later.

-Don't forget! There is Penny wars going on!  Put as many pennies in your grade's bag as you want! You can also be sneaky and put a silver coin in a different grade's bag to dock off their points!

-Also, don't forget to volunteer!  Rent-A-Newmaner and other great opportunities are still going on, so take some time to help out!

I hope you all had a nice day off of classes!  Have a good rest of the week!

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair