[Newman-l] Week 11-Game On!

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 5 23:47:47 EST 2012

Hey all Newmaners!!

This Wednesdays meeting will NOT BE AT THE PARISH CENTER!!! Instead, we are going to the football game! Wooooo! Meet at the gazebo/pond beside Clippinger (on West green) at 6:15 PM.  We will say a quick prayer and the upcoming announcements! After that we will head to the tailgate park and get some free stuff! If you cannot meet up with us at this time but plan on going to the game later, text Ryan (567-371-1686), Lauren (513-304-7882) or I (740-336-8998).  One of us will respond and let you know where Newman is sitting.  Make sure you get your ticket ASAP!! (They are available at the Convo at the ticket booth) It is always handy to get it ahead of time.  Also, make sure you wear BLACK!!! Here are more announcements:

-Wednesday there will be a group of us who will be praying the Rosary at 4:45 PM (before Mass) at the Parish Center.

-Wednesday there will be a Mass at Christ the King Parish Center in the Chapel at 5:15 PM.

-Thursday, the people attending Give Kids the World will be doing yard work for a parishioner for Rent-A-Newmaner! Since this is a fundraising and service event, anyone is welcome to join! A car will be leaving the PC at 3:30 PM and another car will be leaving at 4:30 PM. Please contact Megan either by email (mn175810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mn175810 at ohio.edu>) or text (330-631-7044). Let her know if you would like to help out!

-Thursday, there will be a Ladies for the Lord meeting from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM!  Get ready to have some awesome food and a great time! The location will be announced later.  If you have any questions, contact Lex (740-296-8741) or Lauren (513-304-7882)!  Please let them know if you are able to come!!

-Saturday we will be cleaning the walls of an apartment to prep it for rental.  Again, this event is part of fundraising and service, so all are encouraged to come! It would help us out a lot! We will be leaving the PC at 10:00 AM and will be staying at the apartment for about 2-3 hours (we can get free pizza if people will stay for 3 hours!) Please contact Megan if you are interested in this and would like to help out!

-ALL THIS WEEK is Russ College of Engineering Clean Up! This is when we go to the ARC center (on West green) and tidy up the classrooms and lounge area.  It doesn't take long to do and it would be done faster if we have more hands to help!  Here are the times available: Tuesday- 8:00 AM or 10:00 PM, Wednesday- 8:00 AM, Thursday- 8:00 AM or 10:00 PM, and Friday- anytime in the afternoon. If you would like anymore details or if you have free time to help out, contact Megan!

-Save the date!! Retreat will be on November 16th, 17th, and 18th.  The cost will be $20 per person or $25 including a T-shirt.  It is well worth the money and it is going to be a fantastic time!!  The money payment will be due by THIS Wednesday!! So you can give the money to Ryan either at the football game or make arrangements with him to give it to him another time.

I wish you all the best of luck in this weeks classes and exams! I hope to see everyone this Wednesday at the football game! Prepare to get your cheer on!

AMDG,

Lindsey Scott

Publicity Chair