[Newman-l] Week 8 Meeting Videos

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Thu May 17 17:34:33 EDT 2012

Hello Newmaners!

Thank you to those of you who attended last night's meeting!  For those of you who did not attend, we learned about the Ascension of Jesus Christ.  Coincidentally, today marks the celebration of Jesus' glorious ascent to Heaven - an event which occurred 40 days after Easter.  Our celebration of this Holy Day of Obligation has been transferred to this up coming Sunday, so please remember your obligation to attend Mass this weekend!

As promised, below is the link to the Newman Community website to which all four videos have been uploaded.  You will need volume.  ENJOY!

http://ounewmancommunity.weebly.com/ascension-meeting-51612.html

-Sarah Nimeth
Newman Community President