[Newman-l] GKTW ( Give Kids The World)

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Mon May 21 16:24:36 EDT 2012

Hey Guys!!!

Alright we are going to FLORIDA!!! The dates are January 2-8 that we will be gone. The 2nd & 8th will be travel days. We will work the other days with one day off. We have both morning and afternoon shifts. This is an awesome volunteer opportunity!! We will be working with children and doing so we will have to have background checks done. It will cost anywhere 125-200 dollars depending on fundraising (maybe more we have to fundraise our buns off!!). If you are interested I need names, phone numbers, and emails. More information please email me back or even check out their website www.gktw.org.<http://www.gktw.org./> Questions about the experience ask some of the members that went last year! I need to know ASAP if you want to go due to having to submit names to save the spot.

Amanda Lockwood
Service Chair
al386308 at ohio.edu