[Newman-l] Light Meeting!

Human, Lauren lh405909 at ohio.edu
Sat Mar 24 12:24:47 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon Newmanaiders!

This MONDAY, March 26th, we will be having a planning meeting on Light for this coming Wednesday(sorry for the late notice, I got my phone stolen). This meeting will be already planned but we will be polishing up plans and timing and getting group leaders. Please come if you would like to help! It will be fun!

This meeting will be held at the PC at 8:00pm. I have class from 6-8pm so I may get there a few minutes late.

I hope to see all your smiling faces there!

Peace Love and all of the above,

Lauren Human
Social Chair of Newman Community

P.S.- If you need to contact me my number will be 513-680-1739 for the next couple of days.