[Newman-l] some opportunities

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:38:07 EDT 2012

Hey guys! Here are some Habitat opportunities I thought some f you may be interested. Hope everyone had a good syllabus day :)

Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
Nelsonville Build: This week they will be installing windows. They can use as many people as can come out to volunteer. Just let me know if you would like to help.
            Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.<x-apple-data-detectors://3>
            Sunday: noon to 5:00 p.m.<x-apple-data-detectors://4>

April 21.<x-apple-data-detectors://13> Faith Build’s Rummage Sale at Christ the King Parish Center, 73 Stewart St<x-apple-data-detectors://14>. They accept clean clothing and small items only on Friday, April 20.<x-apple-data-detectors://15> Or, if you need something new for spring or summer, go on by and buy.

Sent from my iPhone

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University
Communication Science and Disorders | Psychology | Linguistics
Women's Club Basketball Vice President
Newman Community Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member