[Newman-l] HOLIDAY FUN FEST

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:01:00 EST 2012

 Hey guys!!

As many of you know our Holiday fun fest is Saturday. WE have a LOT OF CHILDREN!!! WE NEED HELP. Be at the PC at 3 and we'll get pizza before hand and set up. WE need people who are good with young children especially. We have a wide range of children!!!! The ages are 9 months to 11 years. So please please please please take a study break with us. Please contact me if you are willing to come and help out. My email is al386308 at ohio.edu

Holiday fun fest- watching children for fun, decorating cookies, games, and crafts... come on who doesn't love children
 Be there at 3pm. We will get pizza before hand and the kids are leaving at 8 so we'll clean up while they watch a movie and hopefully leave once the last kid is picked up.

Thanks!! It'll be a blast so please come!!

Amanda Lockwood