[Newman-l] Mass and Dinner TONIGHT!

Human, Lauren lh405909 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:53:36 EST 2012

Hello Everyone!

I hope this email finds you halfway done with your exams! I hope everyone is studying hard and ready for the winter break ahead of us! :)

TONIGHT, there will still be a group praying the rosary at 4:45pm at the PC. Also, there will be our usual 5:15pm mass with free dinner afterwards! If you are interested, and are in desperate need of taking a break from studying, please come to the PC for Mass and some dinner! Come pray for the A++ on that final!

Hope to see you all tonight and if not, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a lovely winter break!

Peace and Love,

Lauren Human
Social Chair