[Newman-l] FW: New course from the History Department

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 25 22:06:00 EDT 2012

Hi:

      I am a new arrival at OU and will be offering a new variation of a course, HIST 3090, that may be of interest to your group's members. I hope that you can help to spread the word. It focuses on topics of distributive and social justice in a constitutional context, and will be very discussion-oriented. I have attached a flyer that provides the essentials. I am excited by the course and hope to have a great group of students this semester from a variety of disciplines!

There is also a second part of the course in the spring, where we will do Roe, Casey, and some other landmark 20th century court cases.

      Thanks, Chris Barker.

Dr. Christopher Barker
Thomas W. Smith Postdoctoral Fellow in US Legal and Constitutional History