[Newman-l] Events this weekend

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 25 10:28:02 EDT 2012

Hey Newmaners!!

-Today at noon, a small group of us will be advertising Newman to the public and passing out brochures.  We will be located at the College Gate.  Feel free to stop by and say hi!

-Tonight at 6:00 PM at the Parish Center, we are having a small get together.  So come and hangout, catch up with everyone, and watch some movies and eat some snacks!!

-Tomorrow from 3:30-5:30 PM, we will be at the involvement fair promoting Newman to all the Freshman.  It should be exciting!

-Tomorrow at Christ The King, we will be having Mass at 6:00 PM.  Make sure to wear your Newman shirt if you have one and look for us sitting together!!

-Tomorrow, join us for a FREE dinner following the 6:00 PM Mass.

I hope everyone's weekend back is going great!! Can't wait to see everyone soon!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair