[Newman-l] LifeLight Music Festival on behalf of Jess Sacksteder

Nimeth, Sarah sn309208 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 18 20:57:38 EDT 2012

Hiya Newman!

I am organizing a trip to LifeLight 2012 (http://www.lifelight.org/festival/southdakota) and I am looking for people who want to go.

LifeLight is a free Christian music festival in South Dakota. A lot of awesome bands are going to be playing including Skillet, Tenth Avenue North, Go Fish, Five Iron Frenzy (my favorite) and a whole bunch more.  The general plan is to have 6-8 people go and take my family's van.

Itinerary:
-Leave Athens Friday Aug 31st in the evening.
-Arrive at the festival Saturday Sept 1st in the early afternoon.
-Hang out at the festival and camp out that night.
-Do the same on Sunday.
-Either camp out Sunday night and drive back Monday (Labor Day) or drive back Sunday night after the last band we want to see has played.

The cost for gas, camping, parking and (free) tickets is about $100 a head if we get 3 or 6 people, less if we have more than 6.

If you are interested text me, facebook message me or email me at js248207 at ohio.edu

This looks like a lot of fun, hope to hear from you.
Thanks,
~Jess Sacksteder