[Newman-l] Week 1-Newman Pillars

Scott, Lindsey ls293209 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 29 01:46:56 EDT 2012

Hello all Newmaners!

TOMORROW (Wednesday) we will be having a meeting on the Newman Pillars and an introduction of the year of faith.  We will have our meeting at Christ The King Parish Center at 7:15 PM.  Come and have fun with all the members, including the new ones, of Newman.  Here are the updates for this week and weekend:

-Tomorrow at 5:15 PM there is Mass in the Parish Center Chapel, followed by a spaghetti dinner.

-On September 2nd (this Sunday) there is a 6:00 PM mass at Christ The King.  Afterwards there will be an ice cream social.  So have fun with Newman friends and give your taste buds a treat!

That is all for now.  I hope everyone is having a great first week! Good luck in Classes!!

Lindsey Scott
Publicity Chair