[Newman-l] Russ College of Engineering Clean Up!

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:34:25 EDT 2012

Hey All!

Today is the first day of our fundraising event this week. If you weren't at the meeting Wednesday or you just don't remember, here is some info on the event: the Russ College of Engineering will pay us (Newman) $100 for the week if we go every day and clean up the classrooms in ARC. Cleaning up doesn't entail much, we straighten chairs and pick up trash. I guarantee it'll be the easiest money we've ever made, and it will only be easier the more people that come out to help! Tonight we will be meeting at the ARC at 7pm to clean up. (If you don't know, the ARC is at the back of West Green and off to the right. It's the new, nice looking building)

The schedule for the rest of week is as follows; Tuesday at 7pm, and Thursday at 830pm. I know you are all busy but please come help out if you can make it!

Hopefully see you tonight,
Megan

Feel free to text me if you're joining us any night or have any questions (3306317044)