[Newman-l] "Pledge" Party Tonight

Norris, Megan mn175810 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 12 18:27:38 EDT 2012

Hi all!

I hope you have had a lovely Thursday. This is just a reminder that tonight at 8:30pm there will be a "pledge" party for Run for a Reason. We will be meeting in the lobby of the PC. Bring your laptops, addresses and envelopes, cell phones, or whatever you need in order to ask people for pledges for the race. We will also be signing up for the event tonight. If you cannot make the meeting, but would still like to participate then no worries because registering is super easy; just following the instructions below. Final thing to note is that even if you cannot participate in the race, you can still help raise money for the Newman Community by clicking this link right here: http://www.gofundme.com/OhioU-Newman and/or sharing it with family and friends. :) I hope to see you all tonight!

Megan

How to Register for Run for a Reason:
-Visit this website: http://www.sportsad.ohio.edu/events/raceforareason/
-Read about the different races and choose one to run!
-Scroll down the page, and click the register button.
-Fill out your information and do not forget to put Newman Community in the Student Organization          Affiliation box
-Also note that the $15 registration fee is due at the time of registration (Newman will get half of this fee back too if you didn't know!)

You have until Friday, April 27th to register!!
And the race is Saturday, April 28th, more information about it can be found on the website above.

Okay now go register and raise some money for our super awesome Newman community!!