[Newman-l] Senior Sendoff Meeting

Porter, Joe jp175607 at ohio.edu
Tue May 31 20:05:38 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

Tomorrow is the last meeting of the quarter, and it's going to be a great one! We will be congratulating our seniors and thanking them for all the great things they have done for our organization. We will be having a cookout so don't worry about eating dinner before, unless you're vegetarian, then you might want to eat something prior to the meeting. We will meet at the parish center at 6:45 to go to Strouds run, obviously we are carpooling. Kate Mcdougle will be driving a late car at 7:30 for anyone who can't make it at 6:45. Her number is 419-310-8330, please get a hold of her so she knows she is driving you. I hope to see you all tomorrow!

God Bless,

Joe Porter
Social Chair
The Newman Community