[Newman-l] MOVE IN CREW UPDATE!!!

Lockwood, Amanda al386308 at ohio.edu
Mon May 30 16:20:48 EDT 2011

Hey!

So far I only four people helping, but I have just received more information that will hopefully help some of you decide if you are willing to help. If you live in a dorm you are able to move in Wednesday August 31st from 10 am- Noon. We will have one shift on Thursday September 1st and then one on Friday September 2nd! So if you want to help me back with your name email, phone number, and dorm if you are on campus!! PLEASE HELP!!! IT'LL BE FUN, I PROMISE!!!

Amanda Lockwood

Treasurer/Fundraisor