[Newman-l] Week 10!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue May 31 20:23:30 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

Tomorrow is the last meeting of the quarter and it's going to be a fun one! At 6:45 PM at the P.C, we will be leaving for Stroud's Run for Senior Send-Off!! Come ready to play fun games and eat great food! I know it's the week before finals, but who doesn't need a break from studying???

Also, I wanted to thank you all for such a wonderful year together. I really appreciate everyone showing up to the meetings and making my job as an officer worthwhile.  I hope to see many of you tomorrow!!

Blessings,

Ally