[Newman-l] Bible Study Planning Meeting

Delgadillo, Luis ld199907 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 28 15:19:40 EDT 2011

Howdy Y'all,

I hope all of you enjoyed your spring break.

 With the start of winter quarter comes the beginning of a new chapter in bible study. However it is up to the collective group to decide a bible study topic. Bible study is something great to do during lent and reading the bible is pretty cool.

So there will be a planning meeting before the Newman Meeting Wednesday March 30th at 6:30PM at CTK. Please come with potential ideas/themes/topics for bible study.

Also, we have decided that 7:00PM on Mondays is the best time for bible study. However I know that schedules change the first week and over break. So we will discuss this as well.

See ya Wednesday.

Peace, Love and Ice Cream
Louie Delgadillo

"Jesus is da bomb"- Pope John Paul II