[Newman-l] IMPORTANT about work retreat

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:54:51 EDT 2011

Sorry to blow up your email on Spring Break, but I need to submit a team profile that allows Good Works to know how many volunteers we will be bringing on April 9th. If you read my last email about the different times you are able to work, that was a lie.  Paul just emailed me and said that even though those time are listed, if we are planning to have a group there from 8:30-4:00 a second group is not allowed to come at noon. This is for orientation reasons (the don't want to have to do a second orientation) and it is "awkward for those starting in the middle of the day to get into the projects going on". So looks like we all have to be there at 8:30 now, but you can leave at noon if you would like.  With this being said, I need need need you all to email me back if you are interested or not because I need to send in a team profile that allows them to know how many people to count on. So hopefully, you will be checking your email over break and can let me know ASAP. Thanks! :)

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University | Communication Science and Disorders
Newman Community Service Chair
Women's Club Basketball Safety Officer
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member