[Newman-l] Week 1!

Zins, Alison az403609 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 29 19:54:02 EDT 2011

Hey Newmaners!

This is Ally, your new Newman Publicity Chair! You are cordially invited to our first meeting of the quarter tomorrow (Wednesday) at 7:15 p.m. at Christ The King Parish Center. We will be featuring the topic, Who is Newman? This is a great opportunity to learn about the founder of our awesome organization and get acquainted with everyone if you haven't been to Newman in a while or if this is your first time. I can't wait to see you all there!

Ally Zins
Ohio University / Psychology
Newman Community Publicity Chair
OU Spanish Club Vice President
Alpha Lambda Delta member
Sigma Alpha Lambda member
Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology Membership Chair