[Newman-l] FW: Spread the Word to End the Word

Pokas, Olivia op728808 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:09:39 EST 2011

Hey guys, this is an email I received through my APhiO listserv.  I really encourage you to take the time and watch the YouTube video. I know personally I am terrible about this and don't even think about it. Hopefully you watch the video and mentally take action to correct yourself in everyday speech. Thanks.

P.S. Congratsss new officers, it's going to be a great year!

Olivia Pokas
Ohio University | Communication Science and Disorders
Newman Community Service Chair
Women's Club Basketball Safety Officer
Alpha Phi Omega member
OU Habitat for Humanity member