[Newman-l] Week 10!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 20:56:53 EST 2011

Hey everyone!
It pains me to say this but as we all know this will be my last email as Publicity officer :'( . It has been a pleasure sending emails to all of you and getting really good at memorizing all your emails. Creepy I know. But with this said you all will be left in the very capable hands of Ms. Ally Zins. I don't doubt she will add her own flare to all future emails.

Okay now that I'm off my soapbox lets get down to business. Well our last meeting corresponds perfectly with Ash Wednesday! If you don't have time during the day to get to mass this will be a great chance for you to fulfill your obligation as well as learn a little about what Ash Wednesday and Lent are all about. We will be meeting at the normal time and heading over to mass during the meeting, then coming back to finish up.

Hope to see you all there!
This Final Message has Been Approved by,

Michael Kramer
Former Newman Publicity
Future Newman Worship Chair
Always Awesome!