[Newman-l] Week 9!

Kramer, Mike mk250307 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 23:21:21 EST 2011

Hello Newmaners,

This week in Newman is a very important week for the organization. This week we will have elections to decide who will be on the next Servant Leadership team. If you plan on running for a position then attending is a very good idea. Also if you are running be sure to have a short "speech" ready. It is nothing too big just why you think you are called to be in the position you are running for. Even if you are not planning on running your attendance is still very important because we need everyone to vote to decide who will lead us into the future.
Hope to see you all there!

This Message was Approved by,
Michael Kramer
Newman Publicity