[Newman-l] Relay Fundraiser

Lefebvre, Courtney cl195907 at ohio.edu
Tue May 11 09:08:00 EDT 2010

Good Morning all,

So today we had scheduled to sell freeze-pops uptown to raise money for Relay. Unfortunately it appears the weather has other plans, so I'm going to call a rain check on this one.  Hopefully we can reschedule sometime in the near future. I'm bummed, but a) I don't want everyone to be miserably sitting in the rain all day and b) nobody is going to buy popsicles when its gross out anyway. If conditions change before 3 we could try to set up later, but based on the forecast it looks like its supposed to rain from now until the end of time.

But muchas gracias everybody for volunteering to help, its much appreciated.  And keep an eye out for updates regarding future plans.

Peace,

Courtney