[Newman-l] Outreach meeting

Denzel, Stephanie sd249707 at ohio.edu
Fri May 7 09:56:38 EDT 2010

Hey Newmaners!

As most of you know, next week is the Outreach meeting and we are going to have a picnic at Strouds! It's going to be from 5-7 so we will be leaving from the Parish Center at 4:45pm. I need to know if you will be coming so that I can get enough meat. So, shoot me an e-mail or Facebook message in reply and tell me if you want a hamburger or a hot dog.

Also, if you would like to bake anything or would like to help me grill the meat before hand, let me know. I could really use some help with this because grilling is not my specialty.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Stephanie Denzel
Newman Outreach Chair